3.2 oz Landscape Fabric (White)
Our white woven landscape fabric is made with polyethylene (PE), which is more durable and longer lasting than the polypropylene (PP) material. This white ground cover is commercial grade quality, and is used by professional landscapers and home users alike to create stunning results with white river rock, white marble stones, and more. Growers and farmers use this material to help reflect light and keep greenhouses cooler.
- SIZES: 3x300', 4x300', 6x300', 8'x300', 12.5x300', 15.5x300'
- MATERIAL: Polyethylene (PE) Woven
- COLOR: White
- FABRIC WEIGHT: 3.2 Ounces/Square Yard
- FEATURES: Water-permeable, professional-quality, guideline at 12" O.C. for easy installation. Installation tip: Make sure the ground beneath is as level and flat as possible. Fabric should be pulled tight and taught, so that it lays flat and has no curves where water can pool.
- SUITABLE FOR: This white ground cover fabric is best used for indoor purposes (i.e. indoor greenhouses), or outdoors away from direct sunlight exposure (i.e. under rocks or mulch). For maximum weed prevention, we recommend our Black weed barrier fabric.
- ***Please note some sizes of this ground cover will arrive FOLDED IN HALF WIDTH for easier shipping (i.e. An 8ft roll will appear like a 4ft roll from the outer packaging, but is 8ft when unrolled)***